Magnum Quest is very demanding on phone resources due to its excellent graphics. Therefore, many players prefer to play it on PC, but not everyone knows how to do it. In this guide, we will take a closer look at the process of installing the game on a computer.
Choosing software to play Magnum Quest on PC
In order to run an android application or game on a PC, you need a specialized program – an emulator. We have tried several android emulators until we find it stable and fast. Most of the programs suffered from slowdowns in the game or very long loading times. Most likely, all these problems will be solved when the game is released but in early access the game is stable only on the emulator LDPlayer.
If you use macOS or you already use this emulator try Bluestack.
The emulator is installed like a simple Windows program.
- Follow the link and click on the button “Download Magnum Quest on PC”
- Save the exe file with the program installer on your hard disk
- Install the program. 400-500 MB of hard disk space required
- Inside the app, go to the Play Store and install the Magnum Quest game.
- If you want to transfer your progress from your phone to your PC, then you should use the same Google account as on your phone.
- After installation a shortcut for the game will appear on the desktop of emulator
- Click on it and play
How to transfer progress from phone to LDPlayer
If you want to transfer your progress in the game Magnum Quest from your phone to your PC, you need to do the following (if you have already linked your account to Google – you can skip 1-3 points):
- Go to your account settings in game on your phone. Click on the avatar at the top left of the screen.
- Click the “Link Account” button
- Link your game to your Google account.
- On a PC, go to the game in the same menu.
- Click the “Switch account” button
- Next, select Google, specify your account
- The game should restart and progress should be restored on the PC
Keep in mind that progress will carry over to your phone as well. If you go through several stages of the campaign on the emulator, then you will have the same result on your phone.
We wish you a happy game and hope you answered the question How to install Magnum Quest on PC.