The referral system in Magnum Quest allows developers not only to invite new players to their project, but also to reward old ones for promoting the game. The main reward for successfully recruiting 3 new players is the hero of the Divinity faction Sur. She is one of the strongest characters in the game at the moment.
A successful invite is considered if the invited player reaches 50 account level. For every 10 levels that friend passes, you will receive rewards. See the picture below.
Number of Friends to Invite
Each adventurer may invite up to 3 unregistered friends to download Magnum Quest and sign up.
Sequence of Invited Friends
If more than 3 friends have used the invitation link, the first 3 friends who completed the invitation procedures will be listed on this page and enjoy growth rewards with the inviter.
Criteria of a Successful Invitation
Invited friends must use the invitation link shared by the inviter to open the event website, and then be directed to Google Play to download the game. Downloading the game by other means does not count as a successful invitation.
If anyone wants to support the authors of this website, then here are our links::
What do you need
- Computer (laptop)
- LDPlayer installed on it (if you don’t know what it is or how to install, here is the link – https://magnum-quest.com/guides/magnum-quest-on-pc/).
- Referral link from main Magnum Quest account
- 3 Google accounts
Setting up the emulator
The LDPlayer emulator has a nice feature called Multi-player (LDMultiPlayer4). It allows you to run several independent application windows on your computer at once, with their own settings, applications, etc. This is what we will use.
First, click on the LDMultiPlayer4 shortcut on the desktop, which should have been created for you after installing the program. If there is no shortcut, then on the right in the menu of the running emulator, select “Multiple windows”.
Then click the “New / Clone” button
You should see a window with cloning settings
If you do not want the new program to take up a lot of disk space, then check the “With a smaller disk” checkbox. Most users now have SSDs, so this option will not affect performance. But if you have old hard drives, then in case of lags, try to make a new emulator without this option. This option dynamically expands the virtual disk depending on the information that appears on it, respectively, the physical writes data to the disk, which in the case of slow disks can cause the application to slow down.
Create three new emulators at once and give them a name so as not to get confused in them.
Then you can change the basic settings of all emulators by checking the “Select all” checkbox and clicking the “Optimization” button. We recommend turning off the sound. You can also reduce the number of FPS in windows. You won’t notice much difference between 30 and 60 FPS in Magnum Quest, but in shooters it is advisable to set a high value.
Each new emulator has separate settings that you can change if you see performance problems.
Installing the game
- Launching all three new emulators
- We place them on the desktop, as it is convenient for you (so that you can see all the windows)
- Now let’s use another convenient “Synchronizer” function. This button duplicates all actions taken in the main window of the emulator to cloned windows. Click the button on the right in the menu of any window convenient for you.
- In the main window, go to Google Play (in the “System Applications” folder)
- Enter to Google accounts (in each window separately)
- After successful authorization of all accounts, close Google Play and launch the browser (in the “System Applications” folder)
- In the address bar of the main window (from which synchronization is in progress), enter the referral link of the Magnum Quest game and install the game
- After successfully installing the game in all emulators, launch it and Link it to your Google account
- In the game settings, you can additionally lower the graphics and turn off the sound so that emulators do not consume a lot of computer resources
That’s all. Now you can use synchronization to do all quests at once in all emulators and receive rewards on the main account. Good luck with Magnum Quest.