The Courtyard is the second stage of the Forest Ruins Magnum Quest. It opens after stage 9-34 of the “Battle” mode. For a comfortable walkthrough, a level 175+ squad is enough. Starting opponents are level 150, the final boss is 190+. There are secret (hidden) rewards on the map. This event is full of various traps and puzzles, so read the guide carefully as you go through to complete it 100%.
Background of the Forest Ruins – Courtyard
After sending Aila home, they arrived at a courtyard in the forest. It was within the elven homeland, but there was no elf in sight. The forest is eerily quiet, there were insects occasionally chirping but nothing else, even the footsteps of our heroes sounded harsh in such dead silence. Scattered all over the ground are massive scales and broken shells that appeared completely foreign to the forest. Disturbed as she is, Aeluin advised her companions tread lightly and watch out for traps.
Completing this adventure will earn you 195 Silver Soul Dices and 10 Gold Dices.
- A general recommendation for adventures is to collect relics that increase damage, speed, or energy.
- To pick up all the treasures, you need to kill all elite opponents on the map.
- Camps with black emblems do not (usually) grant buff relics.
- After killing the first two camps, you see a scroll that says in what order to activate the red beacons.
- Further on the map, first activate the lower, then the upper red crystals. If you don’t do it, then you will be under a debuff that reduces your damage by 80%.
- Next, kill the murloc and go further.
- In the next room we will be met by Boss Winden, surrounded by minions.
- Kill all the minions.
- After killing two elite monsters, two areas will open on the left, in which you need to pick up a relic at the bottom and activate a green crystal at the top.
- You can now kill the central Boss Winden.
- Pass further and activate two skeletons, which will destroy opponents with shots.
- Pass further to the right and activate the next green crystal and skeleton archer.
- Pass further to the right, kill monsters and collect rewards.
- After reading the scroll, we will be given a hint in which sequence it is necessary to activate 4 red crystals.
- The correct combination is 1-3-2-4 (the boss Gila can also report the correct combination if, after defeating him, you choose in the dialogue that you do not need anything).
- Kill the guard at the gate from above.
- Kill the final boss (level 190+) and collect the remaining rewards.
When you have passed the Forest Ruins – Courtyard, do not rush to exit the menu. There is a secret area behind the portal where you can get additional rewards. To do this, you need to go one cell behind the portal and turn right.
Good luck with the Forest Ruins – Courtyard Magnum Quest.