Desolate Desert – Plaza Magnum Quest is the second adventure from the “Desolate Desert” chapter. Access to it opens after passing 5-34 of the “Battle” mode. The previous stage The Path was easy enough, but in this trial there are already certain subtleties. Among other things, more valuable prizes await us. Read the details below in the guide.
Background of the Desolate Desert – Plaza
As Grunt grew more and more powerless to fight back, the gate slowly opened up. Revealed in front of Aurik and Aeluin was an open plaza. What awaited them is untold history, and the guardian of the oracle tablets – the illusive Cersei.
In the rewards, I would like to note a large amount of gold, which will be very useful when buying Beryl in the store, 5 faction draw coupons and 10 gold soul dices.
- A general recommendation for adventures is to collect relics that increase damage, speed, or energy.
- To pick up all the treasures, you need to kill all elite opponents on the map.
- When you take the chest to the right of the start of the adventure, the passage will be blocked longer and you will have to fight the enemy (enemy level 105).
- To collect all treasures, you must have 2 heroes from the Fortress faction on the Boss in your team.
- After killing the boss, 2 squads of mobs will appear. Depending on the order of killing them, it will depend on which faction the final boss will belong to – the Wild or the Forest.
- The final boss of the Event Forest is level 125. If you are not sure you can do it, then clear all the camps to collect relics for the battle.
- After the kill, another boss of the Fortress faction (level 135) will appear.
- Kill him and take the remaining rewards.
Good luck with the Desolate Desert – Plaza Magnum Quest.