Garrison is the second adventure from the Magnum Quest Deadsea Prison campaign. The challenge opens after completing stage 17-34 of the “Battle” mode. Starting mobs start at level 240 and the final boss has 300+. For a comfortable passage, a command of 240+ is enough. The adventure has a large number of rewards and original passage mechanics. The stage map consists of blue and red rooms, killing in red increases the level of security, killing in blue decreases it. To make it as easy as possible, you alternate between red and blue rooms to balance the level of security.
Background of the Deadsea Prison – Garrison
Our heroes won the challenges in the plaza and entered the prison. But the gatekeeper’s words haunted Aeluin, something felt amiss. Balross seemed to be a mere outsider who didn’t know much about the prison. Our heroes must gather more clues from within the prison to find the person they sought.
For walkthrough, give a lot of Beryl and experience (it is always not enough for a growing account 🙂), as well as 5 faction draw coupons.
- A general recommendation for adventures is to collect relics that increase damage, speed, or energy.
- To pick up all the treasures, you need to kill all elite opponents on the map.
- Camps with black emblems do not (usually) grant buff relics.
- The campaign map consists of rooms with red and blue torches. Red torches increase the level of safety, blue ones lower it. That is, to keep the balance, you need to alternate killing elite enemies in the rooms as you progress.
- After starting the campaign, collect the tents (if necessary, you can restart the adventure to catch the necessary heroes), read the scroll and clear the room.
- Pass into the northern room and clean it. After defeating the central enemy, a sign “Security level has been increased” will appear.
- Pass to the right and beat the enemies. After killing the main enemy, you will lower the security level.
- Next, move south to the red room.
- South again in blue.
- Now pass to the east in red.
- Pass east in blue.
- Now return to the far left blue room, talk to the NPC and get a hint + hero Derla (260 Lv). Collect rewards and attack the enemy.
- Return to the far blue room on the right from point 10 and go into the room with the boss (level 300) in the north. If everything is done according to the guide, then a hidden attack should pass and the boss’s health is reduced by 30%.
- Now you can freely walk around the rooms, finish off the remnants of opponents and collect the remaining rewards.
Good luck in the Deadsea Prison – Garrison Magnum Quest.