The guild event: The Scramble for Resources is about to begin! Occupy then defense, earn the honor of your guild. To the top!
[The Scramble for Resources] event consists of four phases: application, scramble, settlement, and defense.
- The Scramble for Resources takes place in four ancient architectures located in different areas. When a server has enough adventurers who have unlocked areas containing ancient architectures where large energy mines have emerged, application to enter the Scramble for Resources in said areas becomes available.
- The application phase starts at 0:10:00 UTC on Monday and ends at 23:49:59 UTC on Friday each week.
- Once the application phase has started, during the weekdays, all guild masters and elites may manually apply to join the scramble for resources within one of the unlocked areas; if a new area is unlocked from Monday to Thursday, they may apply to enter the new area. If an area is unlocked on Friday, they may not apply to enter it for the active round.
- In the application phase, each guild master or elite has one chance per day to change their area application for free, further area changes within the day will cost a certain number of Dragon Shards.
- If an adventurer leaves a guild during the application phase and joins a new guild before the scramble phase begins, and if the new guild meets all requirements and has applied successfully, this adventurer will be able to join the current round of scramble normally.
- An adventurer who freshly joins a guild during the application phase may join the current round of scramble, had the guild successfully applied to enter.
- As the Puppet Corps are rushing to occupy the energy mines inside the ancient architectures, all guilds applying to enter the same area must challenge them inside the area to generate Hatred, which will be used as the measure for guild ranking.
- The challenge phase starts at 0:10:00 UTC on Saturday and ends at 23:59:59 UTC on Sunday each week.
- By default, each guild member has 3 challenge opportunities. If the guild’s activity level in the past 7 days meets the requirements, it will be granted an additional number of challenge opportunities.
- Adventurers who join the guild during the challenge phase cannot join the active round of challenges.
- A guild member must challenge the Puppet Corps at least once to be eligible for the settled rewards.
- All guilds applying to enter the same area will be ranked by the total Hatred they have generated in the active round and the ranked rewards will be distributed to all participating guild members after the ranking is settled.
- The settlement starts at 0:00:00 UTC and ends at 0:09:59 UTC every Monday.
- When settling the ranking, if two guilds in the same area have generated the same amount of Hatred, the guild who has inflicted higher total damage is ranked higher; if the total damage inflicted is also the same, then the earlier achiever is ranked higher.
- All adventurers participating challenges in the same area will be ranked by the total damage they inflicted upon the Puppet Corps throughout the active round of the event, and the ranked rewards will be distributed to each participant after the ranking is settled.
- After the settlement phase is complete, the top 3 guilds in each area will be granted permission to defend the energy mine inside the ancient architecture within the area. By then, all guild members who have already unlocked and benefitting from the Beryl income generated by the ancient architecture will receive a bonus in their Beryl earnings throughout the defense phase.
- The defense phase starts at 0:00:00 UTC on Monday and ends at 23:59:59 UTC on Friday each week.
- Guild members who haven’t unlocked the ancient architecture within the area are not eligible for the additional income; if a guild member unlocks the ancient architecture and activates its resource production during the defense phase, he / she becomes eligible for the additional income.
- Members who leave the guild during the defense phase are not eligible for the additional income. If a guild member is already earning resources from the ancient architecture, he/she instantly stops receiving the additional income upon leaving the guild.
- New members who join the guild during the defense phase are not eligible for the additional income throughout the active round.
- During the defense phase, guilds that are eligible for the additional income can not be dismissed.