We have scheduled to shut down and maintain our servers for the latest update from 7:00-8:00 May 18, 2022, UTC. You will not be able to log into the game during the maintenance, but when the update is complete, we will send 900 Dragon Shards to you via the in-game mail system as a compensation for your inconvenience.
A New Hero
Ryan, aka [the Light Devourer] from the Abyss faction. With the arrival of a new hero, we have made it possible for you to try them out before summoning them. To do so, simply tap [New Companions] on the home screen.
Adjustments and Optimizations
- Lowered the HATRED required to defeat the PUPPET CORPS in the SCRAMBLE FOR RESOURCES, which will make the rewards easier to acquire.
- Emphasized the faction dynamics chart in the challenge UI in the SCRAMBLE FOR RESOURCES.
- Adjusted the unlock conditions for some contents to improve the gaming experience for new adventurers:
a) TRIAL will be unlocked after stage 3-16 in CAMPAIGN is cleared.
b) SQUAD will be unlocked after stage 4-36 in CAMPAIGN is cleared.
c) THE UNDER PALACE will be unlocked after stage 5-36 in CAMPAIGN is cleared.
d) MAGIC LIST will be unlocked after 100 cumulative summons have been carried out.
- After each purchase in the store, the store inventory will stay at your browsing position instead of jumping back to the top each time.
- After a designated stage in CAMPAIGN, the store will automatically be refreshed.
- When teleporting in the WORLD using MAGIC ROAD SIGNS, you’ll show up near the MAGIC ROAD SIGN in the destination area.
- Optimized the positioning of the read exclamation mark next to the WORLD entrance on the home screen so it’s not blocked by other objects.
- Fixed the issue where some of the red exclamation marks and related tips did show up correctly.
- Corrected the descriptions of some regions in the WORLD.
- Added back tutorials for new adventurers in AWAKENED DEMONS and CAMPAIGN.
- Added a new series of champion portrait frames of higher levels in the BATTLEFIELD OF GODS.
- When reviewing your IDLE PRODUCTION RATE, prominent idle production locations will be listed on the top as less prominent ones will be listed at the bottom.