Our next version will be updated on January 26th, 2022!
We’re expecting a series of Spring Festival Events and the new Shadow Hero Rose, aka Blood Raven. After the update, the home screen will switch to a holiday theme.
Here are the changes we’ve made for this update:
A Series of New Events for the Spring Festival
- The Purple Cloud Brings Fortune from the East
Event description: Earn great rewards by staying online in the game while the event is active!
Event time: After the update is complete, Jan 26 – Feb 10, 2022, UTC.
Event rewards: Festive Portrait Frames, Guild Badges, Dragon Shards, Beryl.
- The Sorrows of Emilia
The exquisite lanterns Emilia was watching over got blown away by a strong gust of wind, please help her get the lanterns back!
Event description: Earn rewards by completing event quests and retrieving Lanterns while the event is active.
Event time: After the update is complete, Jan 26 – Mar 11, 2022, UTC.
Event rewards: Emilia, Emilia skin [Bronze Lock of Lion Heart], Customize Chests of Light, Gold Soul Dice, Silver Soul Dice.
- Expel the Nian Monster
There lives a monster called [Nian] in the ancient east, who attacks people during the Spring Festival every year. The City of Trassvertian is calling upon all brave warriors to expel the monster and has prepared rich rewards for those who are successful.
Event description: During this event, you can challenge [the Nian Monster] every day from the event page. Based on the battle performances throughout the last day, a certain number of Jiaozi will be sent to each adventurer via mails at 00:00 UTC every day. You can acquire rich rewards by eating Jiaozi, some of them might even include pleasant surprises!
Event time: After the update is complete, Jan 26 – Feb 04, 2022, UTC.
Event rewards: Jiaozi, Dragon Shards, Festive Portrait Frames.
- Oriental Customs
During the Spring Festival, the eastern travelers will hang up red Lanterns and put up Spring Couplets. Deliver the Spring Couplets to them and you’ll be handsomely rewarded.
Event description: During the event, you can acquire Spring Couplets from Daily Activity Reward Chests and exchange them for event rewards.
Event time: Feb 05 – 18, 2022, UTC.
Event rewards: Heroes, Runestones, Draw Coupons and many more!
- Temple War-Fair
Out of nowhere, a horde of monsters raided and took over the temple fairs held by the eastern travelers, brave warriors of Armuda will not stand idle in the face of this menace, all adventurers, please help our eastern friends take back the fairground!
Event time: Jan 31 – Feb 20, 2022, UTC.
Event rewards: Draw Coupons, Dragon Shards, Gold Soul Dice, Beryl.
A New Hero
Rose, aka [Blood Raven] from the Shadow faction.
With the arrival of a new hero, we have made it possible for you to try out new heroes before summoning them. To do so, simply tap [New Companions] on the home screen.
New Event: The Guardian’s Gift
Event description: By logging into the game for a certain number of cumulative days, you’ll be able to earn great rewards continuously.
Event time: This is a permanent event starting from Jan 26 after the update is complete.
Event rewards: Heroes, Dragon Shards, Draw Coupons and many more!
Adjustments of Arcane Impression Cards
- Arcane Impression Card [Arthur]
Before: At the start of battle, each ally acquires a shield whose capacity equals 8/10/12/14/16% of the hero’s max HP, back row allies acquire 6/6/8% additional shield capacity.
After: At the start of battle, each ally acquires a shield whose capacity equals 32/40/48/56/64% of the hero’s max HP, back row allies acquire 24/24/32% additional shield capacity.
- Arcane Impression Card [Soul-Ferrying Raven]
Before: When an ally activates the ultimate skill, he/she restores HP equal to 30/37.5/45/52.5/60% of ATK, mages restore extra HP equal to 45/45/60% of ATK.
After: When an ally activates the ultimate skill, he/she restores HP equal to 80/100/120/140/160% of ATK, mages restore extra HP equal to 120/120/160% of ATK.
- Arcane Impression Card [Grandmaster]
Before: When an ally activates the ultimate skill, he/she acquires a shield whose capacity equals 40/50/60/70/80% of ATK, warriors acquire 60/60/80% additional shield capacity.
After: When an ally activates the ultimate skill, he/she acquires a shield whose capacity equals 120/150/180/210/240% of ATK, warriors acquire 180/180/240% additional shield capacity.
Fix the issue where the Arcane Impression Cards [Alden] and [Merialeth] triggered the control effects too early in battle.
Optimize the filter function and the status info display for Arcane Impression Cards.
Adjustments and Optimizations
- There’s a chance to acquire new items from shops in Trial and Trial [Hard Mode]: Breath of Spirit (unlocked after stage 14-20 in Campaign) and Breath of God (unlocked after stage 18-20 in Campaign).
- Add a new help feature in the pause menu during battles, which explains and describes all battle effects.
- Add a leaderboard in [Puppets War] ranking the highest damage inflicted by a single adventurer.
- In [Puppets War], each Arcane Impression Card can only be used once a day.
- Fix the issue where Naomi’s skill [Spiritual Leader] couldn’t function on targets that cannot be selected.
- Fix the issue where the timer of the skill [Lion’s Wrath], used by Hista, aka [Envoy], failed to reset when the skill was repeatedly activated.
- Fix the issue where the shield triggered by Aeluin’s skill [Natural Regeneration] might remain on the screen after being dissipated.
- Fix the error in the English description of the Star Map skill [Awakening of Strength], the HP restored each second should be 2%.
- Optimize the descriptions of Star Map related items.
- Simplify the process of navigating away from the skin preview UI.
- A significant amount of texts on the UI have been optimized to deliver a more accurate expression.
- Add animation on the corresponding part of the hero’s body when a piece of gear is being replaced.
- Optimize the graphics of some battle environments.
- Derla skin [Ancient God] will be available in the [Merchants] section.
- A new survey for Magnum Quest will be online, and we look forward to your feedback.