Content Creator Project is now launched! Participate in the project by sharing your brilliant ideas, several kinds of rewards are waiting for you.
The main topic of this season is [hero lineup], including any content about hero line-ups in Campaign, Awakened Demons, Guild Bosses, Dungeons or other game modes, and any other hero-related topics like Hero raising guides, Gears etc. As for the form of your guide, we recommend using written articles including pictures (> 1000 words), and videos (> 1 minute).
All works will be assigned to either “Article” or “Video” group, we will choose 2 winners from each group based on the quality of their works. The 4 winning creators will gain the role of Verified Editor on the Magnum Quest Official Website as well as a special role on our Discord server. Their work will be displayed on the official website too.
*Authors of excellent works will have the opportunity to take part in a long-term content creator project and receive official supports or rare resources such as exclusive avatar frames in the game. Our staff will contact you if you’re on our list.
2022/05/20 – 2022/06/02
Results: winners list will be updated before June 8th.
How to participate
- During the event, finish your original guide work under our event topics.
- Click the link below to upload your work (files, Google docs Link, or YouTube Link) and fill out your entry information:
*Entries submitted for this event must be original work.
*Please also include a copy of the full script together with your final work(s) if you didn’t choose any of the following languages: Chinese, English, French, Russian.
*Adventurers participating in the event are required to make their links/online files public.
1: Participant: 100 Dragonshards
2:10 Giveaway winners: Wish Card * 1
3:4 Verified Editor: Wish Card * 3 (Wish card: A Gold Tier Hero of your choosing), Special Role of official editor on the Magnum Quest website.
- Publishing content not related to the event is prohibited.
- Adventurers are allowed multiple submissions for this event but only one prize can be won per Adventurer. The prizes cannot be cumulated and only the highest won prize will be awarded.
- The event is held on multiple platforms, and winning submissions will be selected across all platforms. There is no dedicated number of prizes for each platform or region.
- Plagiarism, misappropriation, and other actions that violate others’ Intellectual Property are strictly prohibited. Would there be a need for a quote or an authorization, please cite the original sources and make sure to obtain authorization.
- After the list of winners has been announced, Adventurers who have any objection regarding the prize-winning works may contact us through our Discord server. If a winning entry is found to be in violation of the event rules, we will revoke the prize and this user’s account will be permanently banned from participating in any future community events.
- Magnum Quest Team reserves the right to use the submitted works.