The Fairhaven Trial Magnum Quest is an exciting rating event in which you have to defeat stages with enemies and reach level 100. It repeats from time to time, so check out our guide to be aware of the best way to complete it.
News of the Fallen One’s return spread like wildfire across the land after the Summit Council’s conclusion. Powers near and fall all began creating their own agendas. Having gone to the council, the famed Fairhaven Academy lost contact with winden, and many head wizards began to fret for his safety. Yet, they couldn’t simply twiddle their thumbs as they awaited his return. Change was needed.
They required a way of quickly training hordes of apprentices. If not, they would be too weak to stand against the looming danger. It was at this time that someone thought of Fairhaven’s greatest secret-the Forbidden Portal.
The Forbidden Portal is a portal to the Armada Continent and the Shadow Realm. It was the very reason for why Fairhaven was created here in the first place. Yet, to open the portal would mean to release spirits and monsters from the Shadow Realm. Yet, if done correctly, dealing with these monsters would mean to release spirits and monsters from the Shadow Realm. Yet, if done correctly, dealing with these monsters would mean invaluable combat experience for apprentices.
After much discussion, some of the head wizards unsealed the portal, and worked together to lock them inside Castle Sermo. Thus the Fairhaven Trial was created. Anyone, whether a Fairhaven apprentice or not, that swears to come to Fairhaven’s aid at the time of danger-to stand against the Fallen One, may challenge the monsters within.
– By the time the players enter for the first time, the monsters’ level will have been determined. As the event progresses, the monsters’ level will not change.
Ancestor Spirits Level
– The players will have Ancestor Spirits Level upon entering the event. Defeating every single monster during the event will grant proper EXP, a fixed amount of which can upgrade Ancestor Spirits Level. Each time Ancestor Spirits Level is upgraded, a new skill will be unlocked. Ancestor Spirits Level is capped at 10
Reset & Skip
– During the event, the players can reset challenge progress at any time, which will clear the obtained Cards and the recruited Heroes, restoring Heroes to their base statuses without resetting Ancestor Spirits Level.
– Monster Lineup of each stage will be randomized, without affecting their levels.
– By resetting, the players can opt to skip (win without battles) a certain number of levels, integrating Card Selection, EXP Stats and Hero Recruit later.
– As the event opens, the players can have one free reset per day and spend Dragonshards for resets in case of no free resets.
– The players’ best levels reached will be included in Leaderboard Stats. At the end of the event, Top 10 Players on the Leaderboard will receive a Commemoratory Reward via Mail.
Features of The Fairhaven Trial
- The main rewards are given for completing 60 stages.
- For completing 100 stages, you will receive a chest that can be opened at the beginning of the next appearance of the event. Usually it contains 60 emblems of a hero’s choice, which you can exchange for any character (except for the Abyss and Divine Faction, 90 are needed to exchange them).
- Also, if you are among the first 10 people who passed the trial up to 100 floors, at the end of the event you will receive a unique frame for your avatar.
- Every 10 stages a Boss will be waiting for you.
- Every day, 1 reset is given, that is, you can restart the event from stage 1. Resets are accumulating.
- For killing enemies, you will be given experience, which will increase the scale of the experience of the Ancestor Spirits, next to your avatar. Resets do not reset this scale, which can make it easier to pass the Trial when resetting.
- In addition to the usual relics that you will receive for killing enemies, every 1 level of the Ancestor Spirits you will receive a very strong buff. “Vastly Frozen Land” is a very useful buff, but it makes the use of the hero Fare useless, since he cannot pull frozen targets!
- To make it easier to complete, you can follow the strategy (it is also suitable for trials):
- At the beginning of the battle, use the Auto mode.
- When you are sure of victory (for example, there is only one enemy left and he will not be able to harm your heroes), turn off this mode to charge your heroes with energy.
- At the beginning of the next battle, activate the auto mode and turn it off again at the end.
- This way, at the beginning of the fight, your heroes will always have full energy to use their abilities.
- Relics should be taken for damage, speed or energy, this will allow you to quickly kill opponents. If you are focusing on AOE mages, as we recommend, then look for specialized relics for them. If in the presented variant of relics there are no above mentioned ones, choose a relic to reduce damage to your heroes or to increase healing.
- Mages with Mass Damage perform well in Long Range Challenge. Among them are:
- You should take a healer:
- Tanks with good survivability, capable of withstanding a fatal blow, should be placed on the first line:
Best of luck for completing The Fairhaven Trial Magnum Quest and getting the avatar frame!