Many players complain about the monotony of completing daily tasks in our favorite game Magnum Quest. We listened to the complaints and decided to make this procedure a little easier. This macro only performs the necessary actions to get 100 points in daily activity and collects rewards. He does not perform all other actions related to events, purchases or guild bosses (puppets).
Before reading further, here are some notes:
- It’s just a macro that records the screen activities and then repeats. It’s not a kind of hack so your account will be surely safe.
- This auto macro only works only on PC.
- It does not work during the Puppets Boss Fight stages, as their spawn interval changes.
- To start, you need to be on the general screen of the game, where you can go, for example, to the Battle or the Arena.
- Collecting rewards in the Journal of Contracts begins with the second task. The first mission is usually difficult and sometimes players don’t have the right heroes to launch it.
- For the Macro to work, you need to expand the emulator to full screen and set the desktop resolution on the computer to 1920 × 1080 (FullHD).
Instructions for running the script
- Download and install LD Player android emulator (the macro only works with it).
- Download the macro file. (update 12/23/2021)
- Install Magnum Quest, go to the game and link your account.
- On the right in the menu, select Operation Recoder or press Ctrl + 8.
- Then click “View script files”.
- Copy the saved script “MQ-magnum-quest.com.record” to the scripts folder.
- Close and reopen the macro window.
- The script should appear in the list.
- You must stand at main game screen and run the script.
How the script works
- Collection of Idle rewars
- Collecting Fast Rewards
- 1 battle in the “Battle” mode
- Send and collect Friends rewards
- 1 battle in the “Dungeons” mode
- Collecting Arena rewards and 1 battle in Arena Mode
- Completion of 5 contracts (starting from the 2nd)
- 1 Guild boss fight and collecting rewards (3 chests)
- Completing and collecting rewards from daily quests
Please note that the script must be run in full screen mode with a desktop screen resolution of 1920×1080 (FullHD)
The script runs about 8 minutes, so you can go for a coffee.
4 thoughts on “Daily Quests Macro”
now working. 1920 × 1080 (FullHD). it clicks in the wrong place
we have sometimes problem with contracts menu too, coz dont have rec. heroes…
Unfortunately I can’t seem to be able to link my account in MQ despite the fact that said account is properly linked in LDplayer. Any clue? Thanks.
We dont have any problem like this