- Farm and Arcane cards priority.
Cards give a good bonus in all modes, but nevertheless, you should not prioritize their farm, because you get them randomly and with a high probability the invested resources / money will bring less results than buying Starmap, heroes, etc. It is optimal to buy 2 times a day for gold + 1 time for 100 scales (you should not buy more, it’s too expensive).
A very important point on summoning cards:
- at the bottom of the summon screen, the current bonus to a specific summons is displayed. It can be of several types
- Increasing the chance to summon a card of a certain class
- A certain rarity
- I recommend accumulating dust for the summon and spin only on the day when the chance of getting exactly the card you need is increased.
- Received Mirror cards (for a certain number of spins of summoning cards) I recommend not to spend unless absolutely necessary.
- I analyzed all the main maps for Bosses and PVP in detail in the articles: Best Cards for PvP and Best Cards for Bosses
- Do not disassemble all the cards, the cards not included in the list are either weaker or not yet playable. We are waiting for reworks, I will supplement them taking into account.
- I don’t describe the cards for the passage of the campaign / factions separately, the principle of their selection is similar to that described in the following. paragraph
- Well, and most importantly, how to choose the right card for your team:
- We look at who you have the main DD in a team, physical damage or mage. Based on this, some of the cards will already disappear. We select the Red card from the list for your DD.
- We look at the main type of enemy damage physical / magic. We select a Blue card from the list that is suitable for this particular type of damage received.
- With a Green card on Bosses, choose between increasing the survivability of the team (Chief, Grom) or increasing the damage (Guss, Sur, etc.)
- With the Green Card for PVP, choose between additional control (Alden / Merialeth / Katos / Revna) or damage boost (Derla, Sur)
According to additional chance to summon cards:
- Monday: Warrior
- Tuesday: Guard
- Wednesday: Hunter
- Thursday: Rogue
- Friday: Mage
- Saturday: Priest
- Sunday: Value Cards
Methods of Acquisition
- Arcane Impression Cards can be acquired from the Arcane Photo Studio.
- Each time you acquire a certain number of Arcane Impression Cards from the photo studio, you’ll be granted a Mirroring Impression Card, which can be used to enhance Arcane Impression Cards.
Methods of Enhancement
- Arcane Impression Cards grant greater benefits as they level up.
- You can level up an Arcane Impression Card by combining multiple of the same cards while spending a certain amount of Gold.
- The level of an Arcane Impression Card maxes out at 5. Once a card has reached its maximum level, any extra identical cards in your possession can be recycled and turned into Fluid Element.
- If you do not possess enough of the same Arcane Impression Cards for enhancement, you can use Mirroring Impression Cards as a substitute.
How to Use
- You can use Arcane Impression Cards in your battles to gain various benefits and advantages.
- The number of Arcane Impression Cards you can field in a battle increases as you progress further in your campaign. You can field at most 3 different cards to a battle.
- There are three types of Arcane Impression Cards, Offense, Endurance and Function. Each team can carry at most one card of each type.
- Some powerful Arcane Impression Cards can only be fielded in specific scenarios, such as boss fights or PvP battles. Such cards cannot be fielded outside these specific scenarios.
- When you engage in battles involving multiple teams, each Arcane Impression Card can only be attached to one team and cannot be attached to multiple teams simultaneously.